Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

What is the aircraft you wish to have? - Giorgio Gnesd

GeorgioOne of the biggest problems is the panel/ interior work so I would support you working on the Lancair Colombia.Apart from this it is an exciting aircraftPeter

If you need of helps, feel free to ask me!Nice panel.Giorgio gnesda

I would love the old Comet aircraft with the Dan Air Livery, it was the first plane I ever flew in. (After the exploding problem)....

Guest DSandberg

I've got a standard answer to this query: Baron B58!

As far as vintage military goes, how about the P-38 Lightning? That would really be something...Cheers, Tony

Giorgio,First of all...a big thank you for all your efforts! Absolutely stunning work! I'd like to see an A340...or any Airbus for that matter if possible.Regards,Mitul

Anything from Airbus - A3xx.-DK----David KohlFly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

How about a Cessna 172 with floats? Perhaps even an amphib version of a the cessna. I've thought about this before. Perhaps we can just take the floats from the Bell/Stearman and attach them to the 172? I'm simplifing this I know. Another thought could be a Dehavilland Beaver....for that matter, Dehavilland ANYTHING would be cool.Dondo

Yes! Definitely a Cessna 337 Skymaster!!!I'm not sure wether FlyII can model a push/pull flight model...Can it?

Please ,Please the 337 Skymaster, or the 172 rg this is my birthday wish list Jeff Akins

Guest Richard Hill

I would like to see the Sherpa C23 ANG or Army paint.Richard;

Hi Giorgio, I'd have to go with the Baron 58 also, with the Lancair Columbia a close second. ;-) Many thanks for all your efforts and hard work!Cheers!Ken WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest DwayneJ

I would like to have:Airbus 340,Airbus 380,Boeing 747-400,Concorde,DC-8,and a DC-10.I wish to see these aircrafts in Fly! 2Dwayne