Sign in to follow this  

America West 737-500 Classic

Since there is a texture needed to finish the Southwest 737, I thought I'd whip up a livery that doesn't need to have a reversed graphic on the rudder. I've always like this particular livery so I chose this one to do a little more exploring with the textures. The rudder unfortunately doesn't seem to be a stright texture placement, there needs to be some mis-alingnment necessary in the painting stage to get the surfaces to line-up. You can see the mis-alignment in the screenshot. Reminds me of painting PMDG 757/767 for Fly!2K.Anyway, it just crossed 11:00 pm PST and my wife has admonished me to quit for the night.Later,Pete

I like your quality of paints. I havent seen that many AWA 737's. Keep up the good work! I wish I could paint like you!

Pete,My planes addition to file library means a lot of work for you my dear :-) :-) :-)Giorgio GnesdaI like very much this repaint, compliments!!