Sign in to follow this  

Missing file

Hello all:I downloaded the ykz.zip file from the library along with CanDex.exe as instructed. Upon trying to teleport to CYKZ, I received the following error message:C3D Model load: Can't open DYKZ0609.SMFFile: SMODEL.CPPLine 3701Where can I obtain the DYKZ0609.SMF file?Thanks in advance for any help!Curtis

Just downloaded it, I will try it myself...Will let you know the outcome.Steve.

Yes I have the same problem too. Same missing file. It loads for a few seconds with a nice glimps of whats to come then ..... Crash Error.Please help us?????Steve

Thanks Steve. This is such a great forum. I'm sure someone will be able to help!!Curtis

Guest Eagle

For what's it worth. The DYKZ0609 file can be found in the ykzmodels.zip file. You can probably find the zip file in the Scenery directory at AVSIM. Keep FLYing

Thanks Eagle.Already downloaded the ykzmodes.zip file onto my unit. Received the error after ykzmodels was downloaded.Curtis

Guest Sabadin

All smf files are included in the models file. The only possiblities I can tink of are either the files were not placed in the FlyIImodels directory or you can try setting SearchPodFilesFirst=0 in your Fly.ini. If that is already 0 try it at 1 and let me know what happens as others have gotten it working.

New problem! Now I'm getting the following error message:Can't load texture DYKZ.RAW; file not found. File texture.cpp line 165.What gives? Anyone else getting this error message?Thanks for any help!Curtis