Sign in to follow this  

Sensitivity?

How can you adjust the steering sensivity on the citation 750x also can we use the G-max to make add ons for fly!II, Is it compatiable with it,Also using Z-modeller, but cannot import it to fly II, Do i need to rename the folder thanks Jeff Akins

Jeff,I believe that G-max is proprietary to FS2002 and not compatible with Fly!As far as steering adjustments and Z-modeler, you may want to post on this in the Developer's Forum and see if someone can give you a hand.

Randall Rocke

I use Zmodeler to create the 3D-Objects for my Scenerys.To use these Objects in FlyII you have to:1.) export them in Zmodeler in .BIN-Format.2.) Move the .BIN-File in the Fly "MODELS" folder.3.) Move all used .ACT & .RAW-Files in the Fly "ART"-Folder.4.) create a .MFL- File in the Fly "DATA"-Folder to use these models in the scenery Editor.I hope this helpsHarald

Harold , Excelent job your doing and its good to talk with you and by the way Thank you for your help! Jeff Akins:-jumpy