Sign in to follow this  
Ben Johnson

Hmmmm.....what can this be??

Guest Josve

John Wimbush sent me a couple of shots of a panel he's makingfor the 737-500!! And I took myselves in saying OH MY GOD!!This looks great!! And I got a wierd smile that lasted for a long time in my face :)Here are some shotshttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d3ce5db276b71f5.jpghttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d3ce68a288965be.jpgJohnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif][/div

Wow !:-eek .That panel looks fantastic, I can see John has put a tremendous amount of work into this.Thanks for peek Johnny.Kind RegardsAndy

HOLY MAMA!!!!!! That looks awsome. FLY!2 is in for a real treat I see.The thing that caught my eye is that the main EFIS (?) reminds me of the "Windows blue screen of death" :-eekGreat work man!Take careMike

Guest Jan

Johnny, very nice panels indeed.Another talented 3D artist.Wish I could do the same.Keep them coming.You are always in the frontline when new things are revealed for FlyII.The future looks brighter everyday now. :) Combination of Wimbush and Gnesda sounds like a winner.Jan

Wait...This is not Fly!IIThis is Fly!2kBTW it's beautiful! Impressive! Thanks Johnny for sharing!Pascal

You're right! I did not notice anything else except the panel in those shots. Will it be for Fly!2 as well?Take careMike

Hi Mike,..........guysNot to worry...........I've just Unpodded Giorgio's 737 and will start porting it over shortly to FLYII specs. Please be patient because theres alot to do in the systems department, so I'm probably going to need some help.Thanks for the Kind wordsRegards John

Thanks. We will be patient and don't rush it, take your time and enjoy the plane making as we will enjoy the plane flying. :-)Mike

Guest dajackman

WOW!!! Oh man I can't wait. I had Wilco's 737 for Fly2k and loved it....Great work!!!