Sign in to follow this  

Debonair Problem

I am also using Windows XP Home version....Hmm

Geofa :I have exactly the same problem.Same warning and the HSI does not shows.Great plane but it has this problem.I have as default when starting up the B737-400 stock.Edmundo Cardenas van Grieken/SVMICaracas, Venezuela[table border=1 bgcolor=#eeeeee][tr][td rowspan=3] http://avsim.com/flightdeck/images/Radar_small.gif[/td][td]Proud pilot of Proud Supporter of[c][link:www.flightsimmers.net/radarcontact]Radar Contact][/c], the premiere ATC adventure add-on for FS

As mentioned-for some obscure reason this seems to affect a small quantity of users-and why I don't know.I will do my best to redo the two offending gauges for you guys with the problem in xml if possible and let you know when finished. I can't give a time frame as I don't know yet what I will be facing but I'll give it my best shot.http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Thanks for all the help Geoff, whenever you get a chance is fine. Again, thanks for the great aircraft.MikeKOCF

Looks Like I am having the exact same gauge error.Using Windows 98Am I number 5?ThanksMikeFavorite area to Fly--Alaska!