Sign in to follow this  

For Geofa re Deb

Guest Mike20

Hi Geofa what a fantastic little aircraft downloaded perfect and installed with no problems and flys like a dream, my sincere thanks Geof for such a great little aircraft its already got me hooked and for this to be freeware too it would have to be one of the best equal to any of the payware aircraft out there, well what can I say except a very big thank you from me take care and kind regards Mike Waikiki West Australia

I second that. The download & install went fine. Flies very well. Panel is great. I had no problems with guages or error messages. Just the A/P beeping after I disconnect. Thank you for the hard work.Pat Callaghan

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Hi there,I can only second that! What a piece of art. This package has everything. The visual is just beautiful, the panel is almost to realistic ;-) and the flight dynamics are simply stunning.This will be rememberd as setting a new standard and a classic in the future for quality and accuracy.Great work Geof and Joe and everybody involved in this magnificant project.Cheers,Peterhttp://home.neo.rr.com/zaehringer/pipersignature.jpgPIII600,512MB,Win98SE,DirectX8a,Geforce32DDR(Det.22.80),SBlive(4.06.703)

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest Ken Meier

Thanks to all who made this project a reality. I have seen Geof working on this for a long long time and now with community help it is finally finished. It is very cool that a plane of this quality costs only a short sincere message to say thank you.Ken

Hi Pat,There was a concern with having the Autopilot clickable in co-pilot view and pilot view. Due to the limitations of MSFS2002, Geof had to make a choice, and chose to go with one little annoyance in order to keep the functionality.You are correct, the wing leveler portion of the AP will not disconnect and you will keep hearing that little beep until you recycle the master switch on the left lower side of the pilot view. Then all will be fine again. I know it's annoying, but it's worth it IMHO. :-)Hope this helps,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Thanks Peter,All I did was help test it. The accolades belong to Geof, Michael, James, and Reality XP for all the hard work and hours they put in. In comparison, I pale in comparison to the hours they put in on this. :-)Regards,Joe :-wavehttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

It is really not a problem as the plane flies so good that I have not really wanted to use the A/P. It trims out very nice.Pat

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Guest Don_Eliot

Would like to add my thanks. Don

Yes...a simple sincere thanks is all that is needed or desired.Thanks Ken for reminding us.Thanks Geof (and his cohorts) for your kindnessThanks AVSIM for hosting the file.Cheers,bt

All I did was help test it. The accolades belong to Geof, Michael, James, and Reality XP for all the hard work and hours they put in. In comparison, I pale in comparison to the hours they put in on this. Regards,Joe To Geof and all above.Many thanks for your efforts from me too. This one remains on my hardrive.Geof its a weird experience flying the sim and the real :-)sometimes you get confused between the two.I can remember testing the FS98 seneca by night and flying the real one in the day.Coming down a horrible ILS in the real aircraft with bad turbulence and an almost ninety degree crosswind with very low cloud I can remember thinking that if I crashed onto the runway the aircraft would reset at Meigs ;-)The pause button would come in handy real world too :-)Peter

I am hoping this may be fixed. It was a task-as I added the copilot view as a whim-then fell in love with it. Unfortunately, fs2002 doesn't like certain gauges like the autopilot being used at the same time on two different screens. My miracle worker at reality xp may be able to sort this out however, so I chose to live with the bug. If people really dislike it , it can be fixed by simply removing the autopilot gauge from the copilot view-but of course then you won't have it!http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Guest artl

>>You are correct, the wing leveler portion of the AP will not >disconnect and you will keep hearing that little beep until >you recycle the master switch on the left lower side of the >pilot view. Just updating in case your search for "autopilot" problemshas landed you here....After disengaging, hitting the "Z" (FS standard autopilottoggle key) will complete the disengage and silence the alarmArt.