Sign in to follow this  
RandallR

O.T. Part of the community

I totally understand............ the "drunk" part! Cheers.. :-beerchug L.Adamson

:-) Noone would like to throw you out. This is a great community here and we all, at some point, talked about something else then FLY here. I remmeber when I found out about my brain tumor, I wrote about it here because it makes me feel bette to talk or write about itand the responses I got amazed me. So many people responded and that madee me feel so much like 'part of the community'. This is the best forum and the best hobby that we all share.Take careMike

....I am sober again!But I had a great time. Hope I didn`t bother anyone. Thanks Larry, you are a great character. I knew you understand.And Mikk, thank you for your nice comment. Hope, everything is going well for you. Yeah and I remember..."This is the best forum and the best hobby that we all share"Thanks again for listening and take care.Cheers :-beerchug Rodger

Thanks Rodger. I know that many people said I should keep them updated on my situation so on Aug 8 I am going to the doctor again so he can check up and see what's happening in my head. I will definitely let you guys know how it goes. So far it looks good so I'm hoping for the best. I haven't been around here too much lately but this is still the best forum and the greatest bunch of people!!!Take careMike

I'm still here, too. I read the posts every day and I'm touched that you remembered my name in your drunkeness, lol. :-lolI love this community. I might not post as much as I used to and of course our business has gone on to other things besides flight simulation, but I still have a big warm place in my heart for Fly! I also still have a big warm place in my heart for good beer and you've just reminded me that I don't have any. :-lolHi everyone! I miss the old days.Jak Fearonhow in the world?http://www.howintheworld.comhttp://www.howintheworld.com/hitw-images-misc/banner.jpg

Guest ben_

Hi JakThe new old days are here now :-)Ben

Hey JakNice to see you here once in a while. I have been learning 3D max for the past few weeks and I have not been on the forums as much as before but 3D Max is so much fun.Take careMike

Thanks Keyton,nice to see you around from time to time.Hope I will FLY to Rio soon, he he.Take care,Rodger :-beerchug

>Hey Jak >Nice to see you here once in a while. I have been learning >3D max for the past few weeks and I have not been on the >forums as much as before but 3D Max is so much fun. >Take care >Mike Mike,Excellent! Make sure to email me when you have some renders you like. I look forward to seeing what you've done.Jak Fearonhow in the world?http://www.howintheworld.comhttp://www.howintheworld.com/hitw-images-misc/banner.jpg

OK Jak. I have a couple that I am proud of :-hah Right now I am almost finished an animation of a wing speeding down the runway, flexing wings and taking off. What should I send you, the .max file? Take careMike

Hey Rodger!Tilt one for me! Actually I'm sipping a nice red wine right now and getting ready to Fly!I appreciate the sentiment - this is a great community. I've actually been around for some time, but got roped into changing my moniker when Avsim upgraded the forums.Regards, Capvideo :-beerchug

Randall Rocke