Sign in to follow this  

Gliders V2 for Airfield designers (Pic)

I just uploaded version 2 of my glidermodels for airfielddesign. I added 5 trailers and an airportsign.This replaces my old glider.PODEnjoyHarald

Guest ben_

HaraldThey look terrific.I'm showing my ignorance here, but how do you use them? Does the Fly!2 built in editor 'see' them?Ben

Guest Henri W

Harald,Fantastic. The models look wonderful. My preferred way of flying, i.e. riding the thermals. I am looking forward to putting them in my sceneries.Thanks a lot,Henri

Truely awesome,When will they be available for downloads Jeff Akins

Wow,Many thanks Harold for this fantastic work. My apologies again for not adding your due credits to my EGGP Liverpool airport, as some found out. I also recomend you guys download Harolds Car pod too. Its going to be in all of my work.Quick question Harold !Will you be making any other items like this in the near future, I need some Sheep ( dont ask) and also birds on the ground.All the best Steve Brown

Thank you Steve, got the download , but now more problems arise. as posted in the genral disscussion, tm2.2 wont pod the file for use Any suggestions Jeff Akins

I have just tried it myself and got an error when I catalogue the pod and try to view the 3d model but I get that with other pods.Back later with more I hope.Steve

Steve :The only errors i get are on the afg models pod,the daves models pod and glidersv2 pod. The rest are ok!I also uninstalled my fly! II program then reinsalled it againdownloaded all the patches, and ran the editor without doing any ini file adjustments The editor does show all of the models that have this type of problem. Also it works like a charm, The only thing is you have to find the scf files when uploading. Jeff Akins

Hi Benif you have copied the .MLF-File in your Data-directory, you should see them in the scenery editor.1.) click on the house-symbol2.) select "GlidersV2" instead of "show all"thats itHarald

Hi SteveYes, there will be more.I plan to upload all these small objects I make for my sceneries. I think, next are the fuel pumps of LOAN and LOGF. But first I have to finish Dobersberg (Where the screenshots are taken)enjoyHarald

Many thanks Harald,Im really looking forward to Dobersberg, that is if I have a new copy of Fly soon. ;)Steve