Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lizardo

The Game within the game....

Guest rlefebvr

I can't be the only one.-Boot up computer to fly in FS2002-Check emails first.-Check avsim message forums.-Download a plane or scenery file-Got to Flighsim, then FSplanet-Check out if anything new at Simflyers and while there check out their forums-go to taxiways to see if any new signs are up-See how many people are online with SERVINFO-go the VA site (mine,plug here(LOL)Canadian Virtual Airlines CVAand check things out there.Finally,-load FS2002-Almost forgot, try out new plane or scenery to see if it's worth keeping.-FINALLY ready to start flying-Check the time.TOO LATE, TIME TO GO TO BED.TRY AGAIN TOMORROWRonCVA1701CVA1701

Guest joea

Been there done that [:-lol] seriously I am glad I have to come to the university to read the forums and check e-mail and play at home.

For each five hours with Flight sim i Do five minutes Flying :)I wait Untill the Simulator is finished to my liking then they bring out the new one ..........Time to start all over :)DOH !!!Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

My god...me toooooo!Alpha, those four hours and 55 minutes are my fault...sorry. All I can say is thanks soooooo much for the help. Just to let you know I really am doing a wrong thing with the shuffler...still no new AI Aircraft!This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Hi Robert :)No problem !Just got to take it Slow ,okFirst we get the textures ok then we do shuffler If you got my Cfg files and you have all the textures then we can do the rest by Email ok :)Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Hi Alpha,Slooooooow it is. I will set up most of the textures using the CFG`s then I contact you. :-beerchug This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest Lizardo

Yipe! You stole my life! That's "me" exactly.