Sign in to follow this  
Guest oyvindhansen

QUESTIONS FOR 3RD PARTY AIRCRAFT LOVERS

Guest GabrielR

Yesterday, after 2 hours of download I finally got the awesome Falcon business Jet. This is the best plane I have ever seen!!!!compared to this one, some of the deafult are really disappointing.OK here's the question, specially for those experienced simmers that have tested many 3rd party AC, freeware or payware:Are there more planes as detailed as the falcon not only in their 3d models, but also in their flight dinamics and simulated systems as well?every response is welcome. Airliners, GA A/C and classics.

To me anytyhing made by Project Opensky is a must have in terms of visual model and flight dynamics www.avsim.com/posky these don't come with panels, though. Misha

I would certainly recommend the FSD Commander - I also believe the Cheyenne is meant to be something special as well....

I loved the c130 hercules with (real panel bmp's) great inside view of cargo bay and real sounds Anniette xxxxxxxxx

Guest GabrielR

WHERE CAN I GET THOSE PRETTY PLANES?

Guest oyvindhansen

You should also check out www.dreamfleet2000.com for what is possibly the best GA aircraft in the fs world: The Archer II.- Oyvind