Sign in to follow this  

Soon on the Air

G'day Jean,I've been offline doing scenery work and very nearly missed this pre-release. The cockpit is looking fantastic. This is going to be my favourite aircraft in Fly! II. The B707 takes me back 40 years. Very fond memories of working on that aircraft. Thanks for the kind words, not really necessary but thanks just the same.Cheers,Roger

G'day Pete," You're the one that I want ... oooh ooh oooooohhh " :-)Don't get the wrong idea!! :-)Cheers,Roger @YSSY

I'll leave that one up to you if you'd like. I'am thinking of doing a livery from a long time ago, in a land far away(from you and me). I don't want to give too much away right now. I've wanted to do this livery for a long time but couldn't find the right vehicle to use it with. The 707 will do quite nicely.Pete

Hi VinWell let me first finish this one (still a lot to go). A KC153 what for? Are you developing an inflight feeding system for military aircraft :)Jean

You gotta be kidding me!! I was finaly settling down after all the excitement and now you show us this? I cannot take this much excitement you know!!! :-)It looks simply incredible. Is it possible to add smoke to those engines because we all know how much those things smoked in their time! I love it, I can't wait to try it.Take careMike

Fantastic Jean, this is a great plane :-)A dear regardGiorgio