Sign in to follow this  
rodger

Help needed with German language please

I saw this in the scenery downloadsNew! Loan und Logf mit Oe-ost Mesh File Description:Doc File mit Tips f

Hi Steve,this is an instruction on how to use Harald Krafts austrian airportswith the mesh scenery. I think you have to change something with the scf file, but I have to look it up and tell you later, because I haven

Many many thanks Roger...Please keep me posted.Steve Brown

ok Steve, here is an excerpt from the doc.:To install, copy the folder Oe-ost to the folder Scenery in FlyII.To use Haralds Airports you should copy the POD Files (except the Dxxxyyy Files) of the airports to the folder Oe-ost and insert them in the Oe-ost.scf File.Example LOAN ==== Begin Scenery File ==== ---- scenery set name ----

Many thanks Roger for your kind assistance. I was going to ask my Brother in law who lives in Gelsenkirken. We had a wicked time there.By for now Steve :-wave

Hallo FlyII-UsersTo make my scenery work with Helmut Mayers mesh scenery, you have to do following:With LOAN V1: nothingWith LOAN Update: Remove my D011166.POD, which contains my elevation data for LOAN.with LOGF: Remove my D011165.POD, which contains the elevation data and the scenery file. Add LOGFMESH.POD, which contains only the scenery file. It should be available at AVSIM this evening.I think, you don't have to alter any .SCF-File as he suggested.I use Helmuts mesh since it was beta an i really recommend it. On my System i created a directory flyIIsceneryaustria and copied his and my .SCF and .POD-Files in this directory and it works without problems.Harald

Harald,thank you for the update, it really helps. And thanks of course for your great sceneries. I love them.Viele Gr