Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

A little doze of GA shots :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Many thanks for the shots of your flight, I love to take myself out for such a flight, though Im finding it ever so hard pulling myself away from Giorgio's Baby's, and those great re-paints.Keep them comming Steve Brown

Great Shots. Aren't you glad I supplied that T-41 photo in the first place. Ha. I did supply it. Now who made the paint job? I have been away from FLY so long I have forgotten most of it. Now I have to catch up. You can help perhaps. I don't ever recall a pilot on board the aircraft? Is this an update. I taught a lot of hours in that old airplane: N4960R. Did you notice those old T-41's had dual registration. The N4960R is for the civilian instructors. The Air Force Registration covered the Military students. I don't believe we put the military numbers on this airplane. I like your pilot, and your clouds. Perhaps you can share more insight on which you are using for clouds, and tell me about the pilot?ThanksLowell WileyAeromachinesOld T-41 Driver @ Hondo, Texas, USA.pcpals@qx.net