Sign in to follow this  

Fly-in on the Fly! II multiplayer server next week!

Hello all,I thought we would have some fun... So who are interested in doing a Fly!-in next week (Fly! II that is)? Raise your hand please. :)I know a couple of guys who can, so it's up to you now... Flight will probably be on Friday evening starting about 18:00 UTC, or anytime during Saturday /Sunday. This may change, though.I'd like to hear any suggestions about this, as to type of aircraft (I would like to fly a helicopter but then I guess not everybody has dared to learn it yet ;)), flightplan etc. I am open for suggestions. If I do not get any in time I might just set something up though.My site (link below) will contain more information about this soon next week. I will write a bcc mail to all of you later on with some more information, to make sure it reaches out in time.Note that an events section is planned to come up next week.Cheers,Dave :)

OK, Dave.Im up for this, Im a total Newbie at all this though I can just about manage my Helicopter without crashing now. I went to your site but I came over all Chicken. But Im game for a laugh and losts of fly!ing with others.Oh and as Im thick, please let me know what time for the UK as I live in Wales (Migrated from Liverpool)All the best Steve

Steve,No worries. :)18:00 UTC is the same as 19:00 GMTS (with other words your local time right now I suppose).Cya in the skies,Dave

Guest ben_

As an exercise I checked out how to get most areas that seem to appear on the forum into a single day:UTC.. NZ.. AUS.. JPN.. UK... US... US.----- ST-- EST-- ---- DT-- EDT- PDT1100 2300 2100 2000 1200 0700 0400Sorry US West Coast :-) but if I add an hour NZ goes into the next day. Second apology for leaving out Brazil, Agentina, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France, Portugal, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Hungary, Greece, Russia, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Indonesia and the Philippines and any others I've forgotten.So UTC 1600 is 5hr+ onto the above-for Eastern Australia 0300 Local time-not good. Ben

More details are now available at this page:http://flightboards.4gigs.com/events.shtmlThe event will take place on Sunday, August 11 2002, 18:00 UTC.18:00 UTC is (at least in my world... I don't care about these seconds right now ;)) the same as 18:00 GMT, or 19:00 GMTS (with daylights savings time).19:00 GMTS = 12:00 CDTIf you have any question at all feel free to PM or e-mail me, or contact me on the chat, whatever you like.I hope we can be ten people around on Sunday, although I can not assure that. But I have a couple of guys that are willing to come. Right now, I count to seven. :)The flightplan is basically SFO-MCC-SJC-SFO and will take approximately two hours, although we may fly a bit after that as well. :)Hope to meet you at San Francisco International on the Fly! II multiplayer server on Sunday!Cheers,Dave