Sign in to follow this  

Icelandic Airlines sent to the Server

Just sent her off. I think this is a good looking livery, one I'am not too familar with. I'd like to see some of our screenshot experts take a few of her over some winter landscapes.Pete

Hi Pete,She's absolutely beautiful. My mother-in-law is Icelandic. I can't wait to show her my brand spanking new Icelandic MD-82! I have a request, too. Could you do the 737 in IcelandAir's livery? I would really love to have an IcelandAir 757, but we must wait upon PMDG's whim to release the 757 paint kit.Thanks for all the great repaints! Cheers, Tony

I'll check Airliners.net to see what's involved. If I can do it I'll do one for you.Pete

Sorry, due to the single rudder tif included with the 737, I'am unable to do the IcelandAir repaint. Since there is only the left hand side of the rudder included, the IcelandAir text on the right side of the rudder would be reversed :-( Pete

Hi Pete,I understand about the new yellow/blue on white livery scheme, but was actually hoping for the old blue on white. Here's a 737-400 example (though I don't really want the Cargo version :-)):

Ahhh...that's a different story. Look for it sometime within the next 48 hours.Pete

You're awesome Pete! Thanks! :-)Cheers, Tony