Sign in to follow this  

Plug for flightsimcentral.com - good customer service

Guest jabberthecat

FYI : seems like a very good retailer. I got a new GoFlight 166 yesterday, but some of the LED bars aren't lighting.Maybe this is stardard for the industry, but flightsimcentral.com isshipping a replacement today ( although they are waiting for a newshipment from GoFlight because the 1st batch sold out ) before I even return the defective one.:-) Is that normal for returns of hardware to a e-retailer?Anyway, I have been so impressed with the equipment ( problem aside )I have bartered with my wife so as to order 2 more components to completely fill out the rack. Looks like I will be cleaning the catbox for a few months...but its worth it.Myles

Myles,Like you, I am very impressed with flight sim central. Their customer support and follow through is second to none. It's actions like this that keep them one-up on the others. Believe me, other e-retailers are not at this level of customer support.I just ordered my second GF-166. This stuff is so COOL!Larry

>Maybe this is stardard for the industry ......No, not even close. FlightSimCentral has simply been VERY, VERY GOOD to me.Dan Pursel