Sign in to follow this  

Flyscripts

I need help with the flyscripts for FLY!II. I have done everything correctly but they still do not work. If anyone can help me please do so.

Guest Eagle

What flyscript are you referring to. Include a screenshot of your directory.

I had the same problem, Until some one told me in the flyscripts foler name Make sure the folder is called "Flyscripts! that so called !!!!!!!!!!(exclamation mark) has something to do with it. Thats if your talking about Flyscripts as in C4To????? Jeff Akins

Hey I did put the !!!! at the end of the folder flyscripts, but when i use the program the tower doesn't respond nor does ground, its like no one is there all I hear is the pilot say the usual phrase and then there is no response back. Are there supposed to be " " marks around the word flyscripts. I have all the updated versions of C4TOv and the flyscripts versions. I have everything where it is supposed to be but it's still not working prorperly. HELP!!!!

Funderburk,Would you be so kind as to post screenshots of your Flyscripts! directory, modules directory, and taxiways directory?

Randall Rocke

How do I get a screenshot of my directories.

I would recommend using an Explorer tree so we can see your directory structure on one side and the files on the other. When you have the directory open take a screenshot with the Print Scrn key. This will put the image in the Windows Clipboard. Open the Paint program (under Accessories) and Paste the image into the new document. Save the image as a JPEG and upload the images with your post.Or...if you have am image-editing program like Photoshop, save the image as a 24-bit BMP file in Paint. Open the image in Photoshop, crop it and reduce it in size to 700 pixels or less. Export the image as a GIF file such as this:

Randall Rocke

Hey! I have a screenshot of those directories yuo asked for. please help. it want let me upload the pics

My guess is that your files are too large - you'll need to get the image files down to 125K or less. If you just downsize the BMP file, you'll still be way too large for Avsim to accept (around 600K).If you save it as a JPEG it should be small enough. If you can get it into a program like Photoshop, bring the image size down to a horizontal size of 700 pixels or less, then export as a GIF - the file should drop down into the 40s. When you upload, be sure to check the proper category in the upload panel - JPEG is the default, so if you upload a GIF you'll need to change this setting first.If you still have trouble with this, just make a list of everything that's in those directories and post it here. Please list the files exactly as they appear - if a file is all upper case, type it that way - all lower case, type it that way - a combination, type it exactly the way it appears. These are the things I'm trying to see - whether all of the files are in the right place and whether the file names have the proper structure.

Randall Rocke

hey here are those directories as listed Flyscripts! atccfg viewed in notepad and c4tov.fse. modules/ pc flyscripts.dll and sqawkbox.dll; taxiways; dsvoice; taxicnda; taxiusa; taxirjow; atcsound; dnvoice; rrvoice; all viewed with podview. Tell me whats wrong and how to correct it. I have all the patches installed and all the versions of cleared for takeoff and flyscripts. when i run the program tower never responds back. If they do respond it so late i never get any info from them.

Airman,I have several concerns after seeing your list:1. You must have version 2.0 of C4TO installed - the earlier versions are not compatible with Fly!II. Now, I'm guessing that you downloaded the right version, as you show the audio pods as being in the taxiways folder (this is correct). However, the actual C4TO script you are using is not proper, or you have accidentally renamed the file. The file must be c4tov20.fse. You show: c4tov.fse as the script file - this is incorrect.2. a.Either your folder options are set so that some of your file types (extensions) are being hidden or b.You are not properly listing the complete file name or c.You or something in your system has renamed the files and they are missing their extensions.The files should be exactly:under Flyscripts!c4tov20.fseatccfg.fscunder ModulespcFlyscripts!.dllunder taxiwaysatcsound.poddnvoice.podrrvoice.podYou also show a dsvoice file pod listed in taxiways. There is no such voice set in C4TO (unless you downloaded someone's add-on).The name of the C4TO script file being wrong would, of course, keep the script from running properly. If you're not certain how the file names got changed, you may want to check your folder settings (make sure you're seeing everything correctly, check for viruses or some similar problem that may have renamed some of your files, or remove the current copies and redownload C4TO to get clean, proper files.

Randall Rocke

Amd dont be so rude to reply as HEYHey is for animals