Sign in to follow this  
Guest desmondw

C3Dmodel::load-can't open PA28LM.smf

Guest desmondw

Hi Folks, I am in need of your help once again. I am flying the Perigrine at 21000ft & on course between KOAK & KLAX. I have just turned left to 116 degrees at Avenal, Vortac 117.10 enroute to Gorman Vortac 116.10 & within 2 minutes I receive the above message & crashed back to desktop.This has happened twice so does not apear to be a one time type error. I have looked through my smf files in models & indeed do not have this model. Can anyone tell me where I can upload this model from, which upload is it in? The only other information on the error is:File SModel.cpp & Line 3701.Thanks once again in advance for all your help.

Guest ben_

DesmondI had the same problem with tmlpc.zip.Since you're probably flying over that to gat to LA I'm guessing you have downloaded this file too.Ben

Guest desmondw

Hi Ben, Thankyou for your quick reply, Yes I have downloaded TMLPC & TMLPC_2 so I will remove these to see if that is the problem.