Sign in to follow this  

For those who want update on my Tumor!

Hi EveryoneFor all you guys who helped me get throught the tough time when I had my brain tumor discovered, here is an update!I just returned from the doctor in charge now and he did some tests and he said that it looks like the tumor is gone. All my hormone levels are back to normal now so now I can continue my life like normal. I still have to do a MRI and a blood test to make sure but the future looks good for me! :-)I still will not be able to fly because I have to keep taking medication so now I am going towards a career in 3D design.I really want to thank everybody who responded to me and who helped me get through this with a lot of good advice.THANK YOU!Take careMike

Guest ben_

That sounds pretty good news Mike.Ben

Im still new here Mike but Im glad your health is much brighter. Went through a bad patch with the ticker (heart) a few months back, in and out of hospital, plus a new baby, (my wife had that!!!) but all seems well for me now.To a healthful futureSteveMach 2 for fun!My Downloads Are:Liverpool EGGP John Lennon Airport UKhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=17455www.yourspaceormine.comhttp://www.btinternet.com/~stephen_g_brown/steve.jpg

plus a new baby, (my wife had that!!!) :-lol Really? I'm sorry but that just made me laugh.....maybe because I am in such a good mood!!! I'm glad that you too have a healthy future...I actualy went into depression for a while not because I had a tumor...(taht was just pain in the butt) but because I could not become a pilot. That hit me below the belt when Transport Canada said "NO WAY!"I have accepted now that Aviation will be a hobby for me so now I am getting more serious about this wonderful hobby!Take careMike

Mike,Fabulous news! I'm so glad things turned around. Hang in there, and PLEASE keep regular visits with your doctor so they can monitor your progress.Rich

Guest ftessler

Great news!-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Yeah, I thank all the users here because all their words of ancouragement helped me ageat deal and those same guys kept me coming back to this hobby even when for a while I lost all interest in Aviation...Whew! I'm glad that my love for Aviation has come back!Hang in there! You'll get through it!Take careMike

Thanks Richard! BTW How are you doing? I hope you are all healthy now! They keep monitoring my progress wih blood tests...I hate needles! but it's OK becaue I know it's important.Take careMike

Thanks Man! It really makes me feel better when I know that the people in this forum are so wonderful!ake careMike

Great news Mike! I now feel in a better mood after reading this thread.. Glad everything is alright. take care!Jason

Excellent news, Mike! Chin up and all that. Things can only get better from here. :-)Cheers, Tony

Hi Mike great news!! do try to get in at VFS's 3D animation school.(it's one of the best in the world BTW) Dan

Hi DanIs that Vancouver Film School that you a re talking about? I should see what they have to offer! I tried to e-mail you the pics of the approach lights at YVR but I don't know where your e-mail address went.. I cannot find it.Can you please e-mail me at mikk_g@shaw.ca (underscore symbol between 'mikk' and 'g') so I can send you the pics..if you still need them. :-)Thank you everyone for your replies.Take careMike

Hi MikkGlad for the progress. Hang on and email me if you need any help on a FLY projectRegardsJean