Sign in to follow this  

For those who want update on my Tumor!

Hi Mike,That's great news! :-)Hey, you could practice your 3D design skills by designing a panel for Fly!II !! :-lol (Ready to test the panel maker that I'm writing :-)).Cheers,Matthew.

dear hug from my heart!Giorgio Gnesdasportdesign@libero.it

Hello Mike,glad to here such good news!Take care,Rodger :-beerchug

Hi MikeGlad to hear that you are feeling better.I came across a book that helped me and a lot of other people so maybe it might be of help to you also.It is called "Cancer" why we are still dying to know the truth by Phillip Day. You can find it at credence.orgLet me know what you think and God blessAlfred

That's great news, Mike! Am glad to hear this, and will continue to wish the best for ya!Cheers,Ken WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

MikeI am delighted that the outlook for you is good. I am sure these nasty things that come to us in life are tests for self knowledge and improvement although we cant see them at the time.All the bestPeter

Absolutely wonderful news! Makes this wonderful day even better!All the best!

Thaks guys! I appreciate each and every single reply. You are making my day even better.Take careMike

Guest Allan Jones

Great News, Mike!I needed a "buck up" today and I just got it reading your post. You will remain in our prayers!Allan

Hey Mike,That's great news! I hope that regardless of your chosen career, you will find a way to get back in the air someday.

Randall Rocke

Congradulations on your victory Mike.At least you can still join the legions of us grounded virtual flyers. Although in my case, I am grounded for a different reason (wife) :-lolGood luck with the new career.Allen

Guest Bjorn

I'm glad to hear that you are on the right way, Mike.Take care and good luck with your choice of occupation :-)Bj

You guys are great. Maybe when I learn enough in 3D max, I can make some planes for FLY!2, FS2002, X-PlaneTake careMike

Mike,Glad to here your feeling better.Sorry to hear you don't want to join me turning wrenches on these beasts. There is just nothing like the smell of Jet "A" in your hair :-lol However I wish you the best of luck in 3D design and will be looking forward to the day you produce some Fly A/C or Panels.RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

hehehe I am 'all thumbs' when it comes to anything mechanical.. :-lol Planes are better off without my hands inside their..inner workings.ThanksMike