Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Aerolineas Argentinas Austral MD-83

Alejandro,here are some screenshots of the completed MD83. If there are no corrections you would like me to make then I'll post her. I actually finished it last night but my ISP had router problems and I was not able to connect to the net. Let me know what you think of it and if all is well, you'll be flying her by this evening.Pete

Guest Fly II Pilot

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!Thanks a lot! She's a beauty, she's PERFECT!!!The only correction would be the color of the Argentine flag. At least on that picture it looks too cyan. It's light blue, kind of the light blue with which the Avsim Conference banner on the top of your screen (while on Avsim) is painted.Thanks again!!! I'm soooo happy!Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

OK. The flag I got off one of the net sites had the color a bit too green. I'll correct it then post it.Pete

Guest Fly II Pilot

I know, I know, I'm a PITA (not the bread, it's short for Pain In The A..)!!!Thanks again!!!Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

I just sent her off so you should be able to download it at AVSIM's next update.Enjoy!PeteArghhh...I forgot to change the menu icon. I think it's using the IcelandicAir icon. It's named correctly and with the right call letter's. It's just the wrong icon. :-grr Pete

Guest Fly II Pilot

Pete,Just downloaded it and flew it. What a beauty!!! Love what you did on the tail. Now the flag is perfect!Did you ever get my message with what it said on the left hand side of the nose? It's hard to read what it says. Just in case you didn't, it says Parque Nacional Calilegua.Thanks so much!!!Alejandro AmigorenaSyracuse, NYAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Alejandro,Yes, thanks for the information. I actually placed that text there but you just can't read it because of the reduced size. I've just sent a newer version of this repaint that corrects for the icon and if anyone is interested who've already downloaded the original and the icon bugs them, they can download this newer version too.