Sign in to follow this  

Multiplayer Question

Guest dajackman

I would like to get everyones imput on this idea. Would it be possible for everyone to connect to multiplayer everytime you use fly!2? I know some people have limits on data but what about those of us who don't. I have been trying to do this for about a week. The most people I have seen on at the same time was only 3 of us. I think the multiplayer is pretty cool. What are you thoughts on clicking connect before you start your flight. Add it to your checklist. Would love to fly with you guys in here some....

I had a test run of our flight on sunday,last night, and there were 6 of us. Had a great time. But I agree it would be cool. The only thing is Im doing a lot of scenery and most of my time is taken up testing.But its a valuable lesson and practice to get real people flying in the sim online, as it would in the air, all sorts of things can happen and you can learn how a pilot would have to react...as Im not a pilot.Mach 2 for fun!My Downloads Are:Liverpool EGGP John Lennon Airport UKhttp://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=17455www.yourspaceormine.comhttp://www.btinternet.com/~stephen_g_brown/steve.jpg

Ahem... Remember I'm having my Fly!-in on Sunday. :)I'll post a reminder two hours before the flight starts. All are welcome!Dave