Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Deb & Real XP problem

I've installed Geofs marvellous AC with the Reality XP panel and renamed the flightline gau as instructed. However, with the exception of the GL50 and the FL15M, the remaining FL30 & FL70 don't respond to any mouse clicks at all. Leaving the Stec AP off doesn't make any diff. If I switch say to the default Cessna, all the XP gauges work ok.Have I failed to spot something I should have done?

Dean-it sounds like you did it right-but let me explain what is going on-maybe this will make it fixable which it is.Fs does not like two instances of gauges going on a different window at the same time. Reality xp 1.1 version soon to come will allow for this-so if you just want to wait for that it will be simple-although I will have to make a new panel.cfg for it when it is released.Until that time-this renaming is a quick fix-what we are really doing is running two different instances of the radios at the same time.On the main panel is (I can't remember which) reality xp1 and on the copilot reality xp2-thus why you have to make a copy of the gauges manually at this point.Understanding this process may help you figure out what is wrong-what you describe sounds like what will happen at this point when running one instance on two panels. In any case rest assured that it should all be fixed with Reality xp's release of 1.1 so if you can just hang out till then which I understand should be soon it should all be fine! :-)Geofhttp://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

I had the same problem. One thing that I noticed is that when I switch to the copilot side, the gauges there work great. On the pilot side, I can use my GoFlight stuff to change the digits, but can't use the mouse to change anything. This is on the navcomm gauge and the transponder gauge. What I had to do to fix it is disable the copilot side gauges and now it works fine. But thats ok for me as I don't usually fly from the left side.In the panel.cfg file I commented out the last three lines of the window01 section and took the number 2 out of the reference to the gauge name on the last 3 line section window04. This may not be the correct way to do it, but it worked for me until Reality-XP releases the update.Oh, and thank you Geof and the other who helped with this aircraft. It is great. I love flying it.Alex

Yeah-I am sorry for these little problems. My problem was I made that copilot view-=and then I started really liking it! If I had left well enough alone...Anyway the radio thing should be solved very quickly and possibly the autopilot thing too.http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Guest JeanLuc_

Don't be sorry Geof! you're pushing the envelop to higher reach and this is great!