Sign in to follow this  

ROTW ATR ?

I was just curious how the ATR is coming guys.the screenshots look really great and I do have a couple of questions I would like to ask .1. Will the GPS be the FLY! one or one coded by ROTW2. Will it have ATR sounds?If not there are some great ones on flightsim.com and Iam sure the person would not have any problem letting you use them.Thanks for all your hard work .I really do enjoy all of your work :)PS. Do you have any plans to do any american airports or are you just sticking to French ones ? Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Guest rene_35

Hi Richard,I think Jean Baruch, the ATR's project manager will answer the most of your question.About airports, sorry, we have only plan to realise french major airports and some small airfiels (depending where live our conceptors ;) ).At this time these airports are on simvol site:Annemasse, Auxerre, Bordeaux, Lyon Bron, Lyon St Exupery, Cannes,Chambery, Chartres, Etampes, Etrepagny,Brest Guipavas, Marseille, Nice, Paris Orly, Plessis, Reims, Rennes, St Cyr, Toulouse Blagnac, Toussus.In progress: Nantes, Paris Roissy, Lille, Persan, Dinard, Vannes, Avranches. Some of our realisations are with their specific buildings, the most have been created with Terramodels tool (thanks Allen)We are working also on ground textures because the TRI generic textures are not very representative of european small fields.You know, it's easy for anybody to create a beautiful airport with Terramodel: just you need the chart and some pictures.Ren

We are hard working on ATR. For the GPS, I hope you will be satisfied ! For the sounds, we are "ambiance maniacs" and we think that the sounds are too often neglected on aircrafts, or grossly made.I am personnally "sound oriented" and very expert on sound software, so I regret that many developers have released very good aircrafts with very bad sounds, and it's true for all the sims, not only Fly!Wait...Jean BARUCH.