Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

To Pete - Giorgio Gnesda

Dear Pete,I uploaded the B737 V2.0, but like I said you, you must edit your previous repaints for this updated version again!!Anyway, this is the updated version you asked me.I wait to see your beautiful next works!A dear regardGiorgiosportdesign@libero.it

Guest Allan Jones

Giorgio,I just downloaded V2.0 and tested it. I am still getting the transparent models discussed in the Mac forum after v1.0 was released. According the AVSIM download counter, I was the fifth person to get your new version!As we discussed before, the Citation does not display this unusual behavoir.Thank you for your handsome models,

I was just putting the finishing touches on the Alitalia 777. I want to add a few more eye candy items to the fuse, but it's basically done. I'll get permission from PMDG and the required EUL then post it. Should be available within the next 24 hours.I'll post the final preview screenshots in a seperate thread. After that, I'll down load the newest 737. Thanks for all of your work.Pete