Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

British Midland 737-500

Hi All, I took a couple of Pics of my British Midland Livery today, and thought you may care to take a peek.If anyones interested in the livery, please let me know and I'll see if Pete will be good enough to explain what I have to do to up -load it for you.Regards JohnP.S. ........Easy Jet to follow shortly

John, very very beautiful work really. My best complimentsIf you want you can send me it.......I am waiting :-)Many thanksGiorgio GnesdaPs: please send me your repaint to this address:dc9alitalia@yahoo.it

John, Great looking repaint!Tell me where you are in regards to how far you've gotten with podding up the file. Do you have a menu icon? Got the aircraft registration changed for your repaint? Let me know where you need assistance.Petebye the bye, Giorgio's new model has duel rudder textures. You might want to convert this one over to the newer model. Has some nicely corrected features.

Hi Pete...I'm just off to download it now.............I'll probably update the livery to his Version 2 and then if you don't mind giving me a hand. I'll have a go at Uplaoding it.Thanks John