Sign in to follow this  

Dobersberg Airfield (LOAB) uploaded

I finished Dobersberg Airfield and uploaded it tonight (MEZ !!). Its a beta-version because of a problem i need help to fix.If you teleport your aircraft to Dobersberg it arrives below runway level and crashes. Click "Repair all" to positon the aircraft. If you know how to solve this Problem, please let me know via the AVSIM-Forum.Teleporting by coordinates, using Dobersberg as initial airport in FlyII ore teleport in slew mode and rising the aircraft a little with the "Q"-key works without any problem.enjoyHarald

Hello Harald!Looks really nice, I'm just downloading and will try it! I think I had the crash problem also when teleporting to other airports, don't know why this occurs... I try to press the slew just before the teleporting is complete, or as you said repair the aircraft...Do you have the Aigen im Ennstal airport in your future plans? Would be great because I was there last weekend visiting the fantastic Helicopter WM (see Rotorhead forum for some info..)Servus :-)Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Hello Harald,I get an error when teleporting to LOAB: "model landet.bin not found"I tried to extract the landetn.bin to the models folder and renamed it landet.bin -no error anymore.Did I install something wrong? The folders look like this:Austria loabv1.pod, logfv1.pod, logfmesh.pod, loan.pod, oe-ost.pod and the oe-ost.scf from loabv1.zipshared gliderv2.pod, carsffly.pod all from loabv1.ziptaxiways oetaxiv3.pod from loabv1.zipThanks in advance...Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Sorry about that. I forgot to put this file in my POD-File. I will upload a complete version this night.Thank you for telling me.Harald

Definitly not my next one. But you never know. In the meantime I am collecting images of all the small airfields in Austria. One of the following 4 will be next, depending on my available time:Schaerding-SubenPunitzMariazellStockerautsch

Harald,I cant wait until your next project, I always use your airfields to land on.... Even more than my own ;)SteveManagerYSOMdesignysomdesign@btopenworld.comMach 2 for fun!My Downloads Are:Liverpool EGGP John Lennon Airport UK.http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=17455EGNR Hawarden (Chester) Airport UK.http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=18370www.yourspaceormine.com http://www.btinternet.com/~stephen_g_brown/steve.jpg