Sign in to follow this  

Avsim conference anyone?

Guest andrewluck

I'm making the trip across the pond for the Avsim conference this year. Anyone else from the Fly! community going to be there?Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Guest Philip Olson

I sure would love to but I started a new job a couple of weeks ago so the demands on my time are great right now. If the constraints put on my time by my new employer decrease then maybe I could make the trip. Tom (if you read this), is there any way to be a "walk in"?I hope that everyone that goes has a lot of fun and thinks of us that can not make it, and report back here on how it went.Thanks, Philip

>I sure would love to but I started a new job a couple of >weeks ago so the demands on my time are great right now. If >the constraints put on my time by my new employer decrease >then maybe I could make the trip. Tom (if you read this), is >there any way to be a "walk in"? Phillip, I'm not Tom, but you can read his post about walk-in's to the conference on Saturday here:http://ftp.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboa...55&viewmode=allThat post is in our AVSIM Conference forum that contains quite a bit of info on the event.

Guest andrewluck

TomGuess you count as a member of every community under the Avsim banner :-) . Any plans to visit the Birmingham Motor Cycle Museum show again?Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH