Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

Have you got what it takes?

TomAre you part of the displaced American work community as well???Wished I had 2 years of VB, Do you think that could be MS that has this need?Take care.

Hmmm...been using Flight Sim since SubLogic's version 1 (I guess we would call it that now) on my Apple ][.I've been developing in VB since 1996, going through VB3, VB5, VB6, and now VB.Net. VB Scripting experience comes with my ASP experience, though ASP.Net now doesn't use VB Script.Nah...I love my job...Thomas LinTaxiwaySigns.comVolunteers (testers and designers) needed, please visit the site for information

Guest JonP01

I can't believe they even advertised. I thought it was some kind of joke. I would never have thought that anyone who did contract work for MS got the job from an advertisement. My experience is that even the vast majority of successful applicants for "normal" jobs get them through a means other than directly answering an ad. If it weren't for Tom bringing this to our attention, I reckon it is likely the most qualified people for the job wouldn't have even known about the position. For example, there must be at least 50 fellow Avsim members qualified for this. Unfortunately I'm not one though.