Sign in to follow this  

A few pics from a new airport... N07

Guest nycflyer

Thanks Randall!I successfully added it to the FlyII database, created taxiways, models, and had to reterrascene NYC to flatten it.Lincoln Park, NJThis is a small airpark about 25 miles west of NYC. I did a lot of touch and gos there (still do actually), the runway is 2942x50 with 60 foot trees at the south end.This airport will be added to my NYC aiports collection, which will soon be consolidated into a single pod with scf coverage. It'll be a whopper ... 24+ aiports (not including EWR, JFK, and LGA, they'll remain separated because of their file size.)-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Glad to hear everythings Ok - I'm looking forward to your combined package!It's fun to make the airport you learned to fly out of. I will eventually be producing the little turf-surfaced airfield I flew out of near Rockford, Illinois - little Cottonwood Airport. The strip was 2500' long and about 200' wide. On the south end you came in over a high school football stadium, crossed a four-lane street and a small fence. The north end just had a small fence and a corn field. Both sides of the runway were lined with tall trees - should be fun!

Randall Rocke

Thanks Scott!Here is a list of NJ airports I've completed and will package when NJ I have completed NJ:FWN1N712NLDJ (new)SMQN5147N39N3N6TTNN87N12WRINELVAYN14N73MJX (aka N44)AIYOn my list:BLM 19N 17N N81 31E ACY MIV 1N4 WWDRegards

Hi Scott,great pics! I'm looking forward to it!...and I hope we've another multiplayer session one day, always a great time around the NYC area.RegardsRobert:-rotorEDCJ