Sign in to follow this  

read 'first time users'...still cant get it

Guest Fly II Pilot

Anthony:There's just a little bit more than that. I can only include any files that were changed between .152 and .230 which makes sense. Otherwise I'd be distributing a pirate version of Fly! II, which is not what I or anybody else wants to do.That's why I asked Doc for a file directory for each Fly! II folder, so I can compare them with my fully patched (and working) version.If you'd like to this yourself, you're more than welcome.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaStratford, CT

Hi allTried another patch install last night after deleting all the files in the WindowsTemp folder.....no luck....got the 'Patch file Error Message' at the 44% point of the patch install....just after completing the update of the aircraft Java.pod file.....does anybody know what file is updated after the Java.pod file....I suspect that is the file that is causing my problem....but dont know what I could do about it given that I cant change the file/files causing the problem.I agree with Alex's comment about only being able to 'modify' the contents of the file structure vice copying the entire Fly!II content....that clearly is a copyright violation and is something we dont want to do. So I thank Alex for the offer and we will give it a try in the near term future.Again thanks to all rendering assistance to this 'first time Fly! II student pilot'.....I'm sure I will eventually get 'qualified' for a full 210-230 Build flight.... :)RegardsDoc