Sign in to follow this  

Contrails- Chemicals sprayed by the Government! LOL

Now this is some weird and funny stuff. This woman actualy believes that contrails are chemicals sprayed by the government for whatever reasons. Some people believe it so strongly that they take pictures of places where there are lots of contrails and they say.."NY got hammered today" :-lolTake a look:http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Remember the movie.."Conspiracy Theory"? :-lolAny comments?Take careMike

I've "followed" this conspiracy theory for a year or two now...It's *SLIGHTLY* thought provoking, but who knows... I'd love to see a high-altitude chart over those places getting "hammered"... probably a very popular jetway intersection. I wonder what they'd say to [a href=http://www.airliners.net/open.file/239080/M/]THIS[/a] classic airliners.net picture...The sky ISN'T falling,-Greg

##### where did these crackheads come from? Is that mechanic on drugs? Pardon my language I am sorry!

hehe..when i read what she thought of the contrails my first thought was to e-mail her that unique picture..lolIn some pictures you can see that there is an intersection/VOR that sees heavy traffic but there people have no clue about airspace so they say it's a conspiracy. They need to see some shrinks.Take careMike

That mechanic story is so full of it!! like the whole site..LOLTake careMike

and this whole time we have been spreading chemicals all over our nice terascene by our planes!!! my gosh! :-lol i wonder what they would think of a picture from world war two showing all the bombers in formation.....with contrails?!?!?! i wonder if any one of those people have any kind of a science back ground, or understand that jet thrust is kinda warm? oh well, i guess that we should have a talk with PMDG about removing our toilets in the back of the 757! ;) you really got to wonder about some of those people! anthony

:-lol I don't think tey have any knowledge about planes or Science/Physics.Some of the claims they make are ridiculous like every sopt of dust n the camera lens tehy think is an UFO! :-abductMike

Now I understand why they instituted Mandatory Drug Testingfor Aircraft Maint Tech's. :-lol WOW this guy must have really smoked some good crack the day he found all the added "Plumbing" I spent plenty of time in the bowels of many a plane and have yet to find any mystery plumbing much less anything plumbed through a Static Wick !! Paul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Yeah...LOL plumbing going to the static wicks... :-lolThat guy watches too many movies... :-abductMike