Sign in to follow this  

Seneca V and ATR42

Any news about release date of Seneca V and ATR42 for Fly2rgds to allCesar/Venezuela

Guest rene_35

"Men at work"ROTW (and I am sure, RAS too) wants to give you the best products, it's a long way to... And we have several projects in the same time.news after the ROTW meeting in 3 weeks.Ren

Guest oyvindhansen

According to the thread on the top of the forum Fly II is not going anywhere, so what's the rush?:-) - Oyvind

There may be no new Fly! III in our immediate future, but by no means does that mean that future add-ons for Fly! II should cease. There is still great interest in any add-on for the Fly! series by Fly!ers who choose this as our sim of choice. Pete

I agree with that Pete,Oyvind has a quiet negative attitude.Considering the high qualty of FLY2 , there is no needTO BE GOING ANYWHERE.It`s a silly thing, to think one can only enjoy something, knowingthere will be a new version of it next year.I think this is a sick way of thinking.Fly2 is improving every day , and I expect, there will bemore people in future using the FLY2 sim.What will happen in two or three years , nobody know`s.For now , I think , the other sim`s have to improve a lotbefore we reach the point were we are going to loose interest in FLY2.RegardsLeen de Jager:-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thank you Leen and Pete!! I agree with both of you!! Very well put!!Curtis