Sign in to follow this  
Fall_guy

EGOV Valley to EGGP Liverpool

Guest Paul Brooks

Some pics from a flight using scenery I have been working on for a couple of months.I have made the area from Anglesey, in North Wales north to The Mersey and east to Woodhead for the approach to EGCC Manchester.I hope you enjoy them.The work continues!Paul

Guest Paul Brooks

I would appreciate some help with attachments for the pics. I am obviously doing something wrong !!!Paul

Paul,make sure to use jpg compression and keep the file size under 120K's.Pete

Guest Paul Brooks

Thanks for the reply Pete, all the files are between 60k and 80k.When I wrote the original e-mail I went to Attachments, clicked the jpg button, went to Browse to link to the files on my hard disk, got the file name in the text box and clicked Upload file box, waited while the file was uploaded then went to the next file, etc., but nothing appeared in the Forum.What am I doing wrong?Paul

You've followed the correct procedure. Try posting a single image. Pete

Guest Paul Brooks

Thanks PeteHere goes!Paul

Guest Paul Brooks

Second (or is it third) attempt

>Second (or is it third) attempt Something does not look right in the sense that your attached file is named:"http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/Conway.jpg"Files on the server are renamed something like this to ensure a unique file name:"http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d664c242c39037f.jpg"Have you manually been changing the file name? Just a thought.*** Joseph ***

Guest Paul Brooks

Hi Joseph, Could you tell me when I go to "browse" to choose the file I wish to upload do I click upload and a file ref should appear in the attachments box on the message panel, because this does not happen.Also should I send the message and then attach the file?Thanks for your interestPaul