Sign in to follow this  

Okay, the secret is out...

See the front page today. Rich will be attending the conference and presenting a paper. Hope to see some FLY enthusiasts at Tahoe! :)

This is good news, but was hoping it was about some company buying the source code and developing Fly!IIk or Fly!3.Bob L

Yes Bob, my thoughts also.down in cooper city.

Guest Fly II Pilot

Same thing here...Alejandro AmigorenaStratford, CT

Hi Tom,For those of us that aren't able to attend the conference, will there be the facility to download the papers that are presented?Cheers,Matthew.

Better yet, you will be able to watch a video (or at least that is the plan), and if that falls through, yes, we'll be presenting the papers on AVSIM after the event.

Great news, Tom. That sounds simply cool. :)Dave

Thanks Tom, avsim is a first class act all the way.

Hi Tom,That's brilliant, thanks! :-)Matthew.

What am I, chopped liver?! :-)Seriously, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone who is going to have a chance to attend, and talking sims for a few days. Hey, you never know what contacts might be made during sessions like this -- maybe a suitor can be found.Rich

"What am I, chopped liver?!"Well, fodder may be closer to the truth. We are handing out tomatoes at the door. :-lol

Hi Richard,I am very glad to hear you are attending the show. I'm in the elctronics industry.. and you are quite correct when you say "you never know what kind of contacts can be made, etc"Good luck with that.I still love my FLYII and even went back about a year ago and bought FLY2K! Thanks for all the enjoyment they have given me! They are fantastic.I'm also glad to see you are feeling well enough to get out to something like this show. It will be good for you and your family and the flightsim community will benefit greatly!GOD bless you and your family!Thanks again!Earl BuiceDawsonville, GAUSA.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

Hi Rich,Please accept my apology. I didn't mean to impugn your upcoming presentation. That was not my intent.I'm very happy that you're physically able to present at the conference.As you say, I'm still hoping a suitor will be found.Good luck and have a great time at the conference.Regards,Bob Lyddy