Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan

Black Widow on the Net

Guest Jan

Hello everybody,just uploaded the black Bell 407 with customized instrument panel.A few more gauges,fuses and an ADF radio, together with updated left fwd. view is implemented.This is my first aircraftupload so I hope it works as it should :)Have a nice flight.Jan

Hi Jan,Wow , that is a great looking heli! I haven't taken the time to learn how to fly them yet... maybe I'll start with yours.Where is this airport? Really nice!ThanjksEarl.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

Guest Jan

Hello Earl.Thanks for your comments.Yes,flying helicopters is very funindeed.At least when you start to master it :) Start with the torqueeffects off in the realism menu,and winds set to zero.Then its easierin the beginning.The airport is Kristiansand,Kjevik in Norway by Andrew Thompsen.Very beautiful.Available here at Avsim.Take care.Jan

Guest DSandberg

Judging from that one picture, you were a little high on your approach. :) :-scatter :-rotor - David Sandberginfomsig.jpg(wondering if anyone will miss the fact that it's a joke)

Oh NO :-eek a little help please.Just tried your Black Widow. I get this error. Any idea what it is?

Guest Jan

Sorry,but it seems that one graphic file is missing from the pod.I didn't spot it because on the other test computer it was also deepinto the Art folder somewhere,and then gave no errors.That's for not having several beta testers :) Well...I'll try to fix it ASAP.Jan

Jan;Your Black Widow looks great,wish I could fly it. I have tried to select it twice for flight and all I get when I select the Black Widow to fly is the following message after the screen goes black. Unable to open PBG file dinstr.pbgFile pkbitmap.cppLine 3201I downloaded it twice,placed the pod file into the Fly Aircraft Dir. I have all other helos/aircraft in my system as required and they all fly, I also have patch 230 installed. Any ideas? Sure would appreciate any help you can provide. I enjoy flying the Helos from time to time.

Guest Jan

LEFTYARM,sorry for the messup,but you can download version 1.1 from the library.It should work OK I belive.Jan