Sign in to follow this  
Guest Allan Jones

SocataTBM700 for Mac

Merci! Merci! Merci beaucoup Rene!Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2 384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS

Guest Allan Jones

Thank you Rene and all the fine people at ROTW!! It works and it's lovely. I can hardly wait to take her up for more than the "quick spin" that I did before Mass this morning. A carefully-crafted example of the sim modeler's art and science.Dominique, I only received those errors when I tried running the PC version. Make certain that you have overwritten or replaced all older files related to the TBM700, and that the new .dll files are in Hard drive/Fly! II/Modules/Mac/.Thanks again!

You Guys Rock!!!Thanks for keeping us Mac Simmers in mind.Peter

Hello Allan,As you suggested I removed all TBM files and inserted the new files again. But I still have the same result.Then I re-installed FLYII and inserted the TBM files but I still crash to desktop and get the mention"subsystem is not registered(tbmI)"In the readme file Ren

Guest Allan Jones

Dominique,I just looked, and I have the same set as your second example. Try deleting the .hst file associated with the TBM and see if that helps.Also make sure that the files are as follows:Fly! II/Modules/Mac/then the TBM dllsI noticed that ROTW kindly provided new folders so it's possible to drag more than you need to your Fly installation. I suspect thatFly!II/Modules/Mac/Mac/then the filesorFly! II/Modules/Modules/Mac/then the filescould cause an error, and a folder could be easily doubled. I nearly dragged an extra folder but noticed at the last minute that I would have a duplicate.Good luck,

Hello Dominiquethe solution is quite simple. I had the same problem when I tried to install the plane this afternoon. The dll.bin file is still stuffed (bin), that's why you have to unstuff it with Stuffit Expander. Then everything will be o.k. !Beaucoup de plaisir avec la Socata TBM 700!CordialementMax(Switzerland)