Sign in to follow this  
Guest jcuellar

FLY MEX scenery for FS2K2

Hi All,Actually, Posted in the General Forum , it should've been here.Just wondering if anyone reading this post has bought the FlyMex scenery of airports in the Central/Southern portions of Mexico (it is for FS2K2)? After coming back from Mexico last week I have a new desire to explore the places I've seen .Is it good/bad/whatever and opinions ??? Is it worth the $40.00 USD ?Here is a link if it is news to some.http://www.flymex.com.mx/aptmex1eng.htmThanks Everyone,Jamie CYYC

I, too am very curious about the FlyMex scenery. I am under the impression that it is indeed for FS2002.I would love to have that scenery, but I'm just leery of spending $40 for the product, plus another $15 or so for shipping ... that's spending as much money as FS itself.I, too, would like to hear what people have to say about.John Taylor

I had there FS200 scenery and did not find it that good. The support is terriable. The support is in Spanish and my believe is that if you are going to do business with the english speaking world there web site should reflect that. When I went to there web site to look for update I could not figure out what is what without a Spanish-English dictionary. I wrote them a e-mail about a English web site and they stated that it was coming soon. That was over a year ago. I also send them another e-mail recently about updating there FS200 scenery to FS2002. I never heard back from them. This is my experience with the company and there scenery. I do not know what there new scenery is like because I refuse to purchase anymore software from them till they correct there support and answer there e-mails. I think they should have updated the software they had out to fs20002.David AlbrightFAA Flight dispatcherSingle and Mult-engine rated pilot

Guest jcuellar

Hi Jamie,The scenery is very nice I would gade it with a 9 in the scale from 1 to 10, BUT, (with capital letters), you will receive a tremendous frame rate hit in the Mexico City surrounding areas. Also there's a patch in their site, but does'nt help to much.Any questions, please feel free to send me an e-mail or here in the Forum.Best Regards.Jaime CuellarMonterrey, Mexico