Sign in to follow this  

good bye everyone!!!

i hate to say it, but i am afraid that i will not be round much any more because of that all hated word....school...yes i know i said the ultimate disgrace of a word, but it is the sad truth. classes have started at the university which i attend, and it looks as if they will be taking most of my time this semester :( . i will however be trying to keep in touch as much as possible! hope to see everyone around here and there!!! thanks for all the help with all the dumb questions that i might have asked. i owe everyone....and when i am rich and famous (yeah right! ) i will buy us all a new sim which is better and more advanced than what is out right now! hehehe see everyone later!!!

Anthony,Good luck in school. I hope you'll be able to continue socializing with the community somehow. :)Dave

thanks guys!!! i am going to need some luck this semester, i am pulling 12hr days in class with only couple hours of breaks interspersed between all that mess....but i guess that it will be worth it some day (hopefully ;) ) so i will see you guys around in my spare time on the weekends and such!!! cheers!