Sign in to follow this  

Osak-Itami airport (RJOO) uploaded at AVSIM

Beautiful work, compliments.Giorgio gnesda

Pete & GiorgioThanks for your comments. Glad you appreciate the work. I had fun making the scenery. Although RJOO is used only for domestic flights, since Kansai airport is under water (in Fly! II) all international flights are now diverted to Osaka-Itami. ;-)Cheers,

Looking good, Danny!Any approach or navaid issues your aware of? :-)

Randall Rocke

Thanks Steve and Randall. I'm not aware of any issues. Just wish that Fly! II had the ILS data in its database, it only has the localiser.Next airport will be Sendai, above Tokyo. It's got two runways and is quite a nice airport to fly into.Cheers,

Danny,with Colin's Terrashape, together with Terrascene, there's no more excuse for you not to produce the proper airport stuff for Kansai! ;-)(Just letting you know!)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Lefteris,I am willing, but can't find Terrashape anywhere. Can you give me the download number, please. Thanks for your help.Cheers,

Randall,Thanks a bunch. Wasn't even listed on my Fly! Links Site. Will be adding it right away. And if all goes well, perhaps we'll see Kansai airport for Fly! II one of these days (been there many times, know the airport well).Cheers,