Sign in to follow this  

Another Terramodels Question - error message

I am trying to "package" the scenery I made. When I choose "package scenery" from the file menu, I check off the option "Create POD & SFC files only". I keep getting an error message:errors spawning MAKEPOD.EXE application in TM21 directory. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I am actually using TM22. Also, do I need to make a POD response file with TM22? I still don't understand what it is. I read the old TM21 documents, & I still don't get it. In the new TM22 documentation, all it says on the bottom of page 35 is that these things will be "self explanatory" for advanced users (which I am not).Can anyone help me? Thanks,Chris

Chris,First make a POD response file. Then click on "package scenery". Select "Create POD & SCF files only". Everything willthen be saved in your "Package" folder within your TerraScene22 folder.Then move the POD and SCF files into the scenery folder of Fly! II.Hope this helps.Cheers,P.S. A response file is simply a text file that tells FlY! where all the files are located in order to make the POD files. That's why you got the erroe message. Without response file Fly! had no idea where all the files dealing with your new scenery were located.