Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

Attn Scott Cannizzaro

Scott, I know by now you must be tired of me but I sure would like to get this up and running. Again I totally deleted all fly including register references and reinstalled the followingfly up to 230TS2.1TM 22BiberallScott NYC v1 I get the following error:C3D Model::load can't openskyhawk1.smffile smodel.cppline 3701can you helpThanksTony

Guest nycflyer

Tony,The error message indicates that you do not have the Terramodels pod in your scenery/shared folder. Here is the download: http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=13177Make sure you have TM21_256.pod OR TM21_128.pod in your scenery/shared folder.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Scott, It looks like it was my error (at my age I think I'm allowed...73) I had TS21 in place of the file TM21. I now can get NYC, JFK, LGA but when I try to get EWR I get the following error: C3D Model ::load can't openDNY10579 SMFfile Smodel cppline 3701I also tried to load Boston and get this errorC3DModel :: load can't open DBay 7457 SMFfile Smodel cppline 3701Newark is my real intrest since I grew up there and haven't been back in some time. By the way your Ini has opened my eyes as to the graphices available with the gforce video card. Many Thanks to you and all the rest of the guys who do all the work on FLY.Thanks againTONY

Guest nycflyer

Tony, It looks like you don't have my New York City installed. Do you have Dave's models for NYC in your scenery/shared instead? Dave's set doesn't have all the required models for the NYC area. You should have ScottsNYC_v1.pod in your scenery/shared folder. Here's the download link:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DownloadID=14131-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB