Sign in to follow this  

EasyJet 737-500 (Pics)

Hi Guys, Just to let you know that Ive uploaded my first ever repaint of EasyJet 's 737-500 to the Library. This has completly been re-painted and should be available for download shortly.Hope you enjoy itRegards John

Great job there John, I was wondering if we were going to get an Easy Jet for me to fly around Liverpool & Luton in....Many thanks for all your hard work.Steve

Hi Steve ..........Thanks Mate...notice the scenery in the first shot, (Fiddlers Ferry) just in front of the nose and the Runcorn Bridge and the rear. This is part of Paul Brooks superb scenery of the area which does include Liverpool airport.Hopefully someone can do Manchester international shortly.Regards John

She's a beaut John! Good work!Cheers, Tony

Very beautiful work John :-)Giorgio Gnesda

Thanks for letting me know who did that scenery, I have been after it for ages but didnt know who did it. As for Manchester Airport I have already started it. But I came across a couple of problems as the official chart I downloaded didnt match up with the taxiway editor. I have nearly completed the taxiways now, but Im still not totally happy yet. Im also working on Warton Airport,Luton Airport & A Monarch Airways MD82 of which is nearly complete.But I realy do love your Easy Jet..Steve

Hi all, Well I'm back from my two months and a half working in a french speaking summer camp in Maine (www.campdevacances.com). I see that a lot of new planes are out, the 737, Citation, and the MD-82. John, you really did a nice job, I had projected to do it myself, but you got it right. I hope I'll have time to get flying again, because with all the school work that awaits me this year, I don't know if I'll be flying much. Impatient to fly from Geneva to XXXXX in your easyjet livery.CheersTom LSGG

Hi Tom.........good to have you back. Its a superb place to land at Geneva over the Lake I hope that someone will model Geneva someday...In the meantime would you like me to repaint the 737 in Swiss Air colours for you.Regards John

Well unfortunately Swiss Air does not exist anymore, but it could be a very nice addition to our hangars... So why not...Cheers