Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

Boston is available!

Guest nycflyer

More of your outstanding work!!! I've released a few simple airports in the past, and struggled with BOS for a while (including adding some city buildings, and getting the airport out of the harbor). Other things took me away from modeling for a while. In the meantime you've done a beautiful job and I can delete my trial model of BOS and use this one. The northeast corridor is getting to be a fun place to fly with BOS, NYC, LGA, EWR, PHL, IAD, DCA, ORF, RDU, CLT, and ATL all on the map.Anybody working on MIA? BWA? Once again, Scott, a fantastic job. Thanks.//Conig

Guest Henri W

Fantastic job, Scott. This is a extremely impressive airport. Thanks for your hard work.Best regards,Henri

Hi Scott!This looks fantastic, wow! I'm downloading at the moment, and then I'll test the helipads at Boston... :-)Best Regards,Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Guest Wayne Smith

Super job Scott!! (as usual) Logan looks great (especially the heliport!) :-)Wayne

Guest nycflyer

It's great to be able to contribute. I wish I had the time to get more into custom models, that would be a great addition. If there's anybody who's efficient at making 3d models and would like to contribute, I have a list!-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Guest captbulldog

>If there's anybody who's efficient at making 3d models and would like to contributeWhat sort of model are we talking about here :)

Guest nycflyer

If you're interested, I'll send you an email.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB