Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

What's this?!

Hey everybody!I was doing some programming type stuff and just happened to find this Fly!Scripts code lying around (mysteriously appeared, and all that). And well, here's the initial DLL shell trace log output...

Begin C4TO LogVersion = 3.0Configuration Options   traceLog = 1   interceptPoint = 15   descentFactor =  3.60   pilotSound = 1   centerChat = 1   centerWAVTotal = 100   controllerVoices = 2   controller1 = dn   controller2 = rr   pilot = mlFlightPlan Information   *COMPLETE ROUTE*   LOS ANGELES INTL	  Comm Channels		 SOCAL = 124.30		 GND = 121.65		 CLNC = 120.35		 ATIS = 133.80		 TWR = 119.80		 UNICOM = 122.95		 SOCAL = 124.30   VENTURA   SAN_MARCUS   BIG_SUR   CARME   SKUNK   BOLDR   MENLO   SAN FRANCISCO INTL	  Comm Channels		 ATIS = 118.85		 AWOS = 118.05		 BAY = 120.90		 BAY = 120.35		 CLNC = 118.20		 GND = 121.80		 TWR = 120.50		 UNICOM = 122.95   *END OF ROUTE*   Departure Airport ID: KLAX   Arrival Airport ID: KSFOFlight Plan Frequencies   Clearance Delivery = 120.35   Departure Ground Control = 121.65   Departure Tower = 119.80   Departure Control = 124.30   Center = 121.00   Approach Control = 120.35   Arrival Tower = 120.50   Arrival Ground Control = 121.80   UNICOM = 122.95End C4TO Log

Cheers, Tony

Hmmm,I don't remember programming any "mystery" into the code... I wonder where THAT came from ;-). I wish you the BEST of luck and am confident that C4TO's legacy will benefit from your effort. Keep the faith!Regards,Marc

Hi Marc,Thanks for the kind words. The portation is coming along rather nicely and I've got the ramp, ground, and takeoff interchanges completed. Shouldn't be too long, though, I'm having to take a short break to attend to other matters. All the best, Tony

Guest Henri W

Hi Marc,Good to see you around. Thanks for the wonderful addons, like C4TO, you made for Fly! Take care,Henri