Sign in to follow this  

PLEASE,PLEASE HELP; PROLEM WITH CITABRIA/DECATHLON

Hallo people,yesterday I bought myself the Citabria/Decathlon of RealAir.After the installation I started Fly and the loading screnn was there.But then by appr. 100% I got an ERROR-message:" Runtime execption code 000005 (EXEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address005370A4File: WINRUN.CPPLine:165 "What is that ?Please help me!Thanks

Hi,:-)I have these Aircraft but have never had this error with them,but strangly with just Flying in the sim. Have you added new scenery? Does this happen only with this aircraft?You could try downloading them again if your not too late. :-eekI just did a search and found this:http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID14/1308.htmlIt may help.EMAIL MEysomdesign@btopenworld.comStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before' For FREE Website Traffic go here :-eekhttp://www.nomorehits.com/cgi-bin/start.cg...er=steviegeebee

Hi,no nothing I installed the planes , made all the settings, etc.But when I go into Fly and the loading screen is by 100% Fly crasheswith:Msg: Runtime execption code c0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address 005370A4File: WINRUN.CPP line 165Time: Sun Sep 08 12:36:31 2002errno = 2 (No such file or directory)But when I take the files out of the aircraft folder Fly runs normal.I`ve tried it several times but nothing changed.I don`t know what to do and I`m also not really ccomputer-brained;) So you and the other of the community are my only help.So thank you very much.Bye.

Hi,Make sure you're patched upto version 230. Also, make sure the dll files have gone into the ModulesPC folder.Did you use the installer or manually copy the files?Hope this helps,Cheers,Matthew.

Hi,yes I`ve version 230.I tried both - the manually and the installer.The both files "Accellerometer" and "MixtureKnob" are in the modules/PC folder !!!Really I`ve tried it hundret times but always the same:Msg: Runtime execption code c0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION) at address 005370A4File: WINRUN.CPP line 165Time: Sun Sep 08 16:28:21 2002errno = 2 (No such file or directory)Is it possible that there are files which disturb the Citabria?I have the pa28,pa18,FlyhawkME,B777 and other re-paints.Thanks

Hallo,I`ve found the mistake souce:it was the "Mixture_Reverser.dll" in the modules folder!!!What is that"Bye

You've either installed the wrong aircraft or mistakenly copied a DLL file from the wrong aircraft.The Mixture_Reverser.dll file, came with the original Citabria for Fly!I/Fly!2K by Sean Maloney. This aircraft (and its files) are not compatible with Fly!II.The new Citabria/Decathlon from RealAir for Fly!II does not have this file. If you were doing a manual install, and have the original Citabria and Fly!2K on your system, you may have mistakenly copied its files instead of the new version's.

Randall Rocke

Hello Mikeair,Saw your post and I understand Peter was trying to help you via e-mail. As Randall kindly points out, you appear to have a dll file which doesn't seem right with the FlyII version. Did you download the freeware "old" Citabria for a previous version?Anyway I am glad you are now sorted. I hope you are enjoying the aircraft.Best Regards,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

Yes Rob,I am very glad.The aircrafts are so perfect , I can everybody give the advise:Buy the citabria/decathlon!!!Thanks for YOUR help.Regards,MikeairBye