Sign in to follow this  

FEDEX 727-233 Finished and going to the AVSIM server

I'll pod her up tomorrow morning and it should be available by Wednesday mid-day.Pete

Guest Javier

Hey! what's the name of that cloud on the first shot? Sub-Cumulus? Under-Cumulus> Magma-Cumulus? :-lol Last Shot looks great! Did you touch up the pic? Can Fly do the airplane trails on the air?Thanks for your great work!PS: Mr Plane_Cracy ( Antony Miller ) will be more than thankful for this repaint...

Javier,The clouds are from the Big Mama's set. I think I used Broken set at 900ft and a height of 15,000ft. The clouds end up at ground level in some spots and the reflection off the water was a nice surprise. The last pic is original from the sim. You get contrails somewhere above 31,000ft.I've also got a FedEx DC-10-30 waiting in the wings. Soon as the Project DC-10-30 hit's the release stage, I'll be uploading a whole slew of DC-10 repaints.Pete

That repaint looks real nice and great screenshots by the way...cheers

Guest Javier

Oh! I see, I thought it was a cloud across the ground layer, I never thought it was a reflection on the water... nice.

G'day Pete,Very nice repaint mate. I like 727's and all the older aircraft.They just don't make them like they used to. Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hey Pete, Just had a great flight with your 727... Looks great cheers

sorry, i have been away for so long...but thanks for the re-paint!!!! fedex flys the 727 into dayton intl all the time, and it just so happens to be flying over my house all the time...so i thought that it would be really cool to have one for my library!! thanks again!!! anthony miller