Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Next MD80 Repaint

Found this waiting to be finished in my paint hanger. I'll work on this this weekend.Pete

Guest Javier

Great! Thank you !! Looks that it will be very nice once you finish it.I'm still working on the DC9 Aeromexico, I have problems with the right side of the nose. Same with the 727. Any tips?Thanks.

Javier,If you can post some pictures of the problem you're having, I'm sure I can lend you a hand.Pete

Guest Javier

Here are the two that are giving me trouble.. I appreciate your help...

I haven't done any DC-9's so without playing with that texture I wouldn't know where to look to help with that problem. On the 727, the tip of the radome is located at the left end of the right side front fuse texture. If you go in 12 pixels from the left edge of that texture you'll have the tip of the fuse mapped. The verticle location is inline with the front of that fuse texture, so just painting the 12 pixels will cover the tip of the fuse. The texture right under the cockpit window is strange. Pete