Sign in to follow this  
MGS

Texel of Netherlands - Scenery

Good Morning,I am proud to present the first screenshots from the Island Texel/Netherlands. The biggest Island of Netherlands in North-Sea with its airport EHTX is missing in FlyII, soI made it from sat-images. At this time there is only the landscape image, no models or scenery. A DEX File with EHTX is in the package.But see by yourself, even without models I hope it is a fun to fly around the shore.I will upload the POD-File and additional Infos and Pictures in a few days.Greetings, Michael from Bonn/Germany.D_Mick - micksworld@web.de

Thanx, I will hurry up to upload the files.I forgot these images:D_Mick - Bonn/Germany

Guest Colins2

What beautiful screenshots!Thank you for sharing them :DColin

Guest Henri W

Michael,Incredible scenery. I am speechless. I can hardly wait to fly to Texel from EHRD.BTW, I think Mannie is working on scenery for EHTX. Perhaps you should contact him. I guess he will contact you when he sees your great scenery. Thanks for showing a preview of your beautiful work.Henri

Looks really, really great !!! Any idea of the weight of the pod ? I can't wait to fly such landscape...Yves, Simvol-ROTW

Thank you very much, it was a hard piece of work, i say you.But it is very nice for me to read the comments. It wasmy wish to thank the whole community for the work theydid and give a small piece of the world back.The package will be about 25 Megabytes. I will upload on Monday.D_Mick - Bonn/Germany

Henri,I take it that Mannie added the airport and runways to his database?

Randall Rocke

Hi Michael,Congratulations for a stunning scenery! This is far better than anything I ever produced. Where did you get those high resolution satellite images?Paul

Guest Henri W

Randall,I think so. And perhaps the dex files I made for EHTX in Fly!2k were still usable. BTW, did you see the EHTX screen shots Mannie showed in a thread below?Cheers,Henri

Thanks! Checking in with Mannie now...If he's not ready to share Dexs and taxiway files, your Fly!2K versions might line up.

Randall Rocke

Hi Paul,It's good to see you are still lurking! Betty and I were speaking of you just the other day, recalling that wonderful time a little over a year ago before the world changed and we were able to spend some time in beautiful Mechelen.All the best,

Randall Rocke

Guest tonyc

WOW! look like a brand new beginning for FLY2. thank you very much.tony